Welcome to the first blog post of the year! Several people have encouraged me to put my prophetic writings and poetry through a blog, and though I have attempted once or twice, I never fully committed to the idea. Last week, however, a stirring up of my creative gifts was released through the prayers of a few humble servants from my church in Abilene right outside of the One Thing 2011 conference. I cannot begin to describe what transpired following that prayer. Not only were my spiritual eyes refocused, but prayers of freedom from fear, and promptings of boldness unfolded in the days that followed, as unhealthy ties and agreements were broken with lies I had believed about myself, and my writing. So, now I can confidently write directly to the heart reading this, having experienced deeper, unexplainable beauty, and boundless freedom, and truth I literally ache to share. Strength is rattling in my bones, and I desire to use this blog as a channel through which the Holy Spirit has complete ability to flow. I pray for an anointing on your life, and that your spirit is awakened each time you visit this site and read whatever is posted. May the blood of Christ cover you and I as we use this space to see Him with fresh eyesd, and grasp understanding of the works of His hand in a deeper, more intimate way.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment